Multi-OS patch management
Keep all your systems updated using one central platform. Control and customize update deployments to comply with your patch management policies.
Rudder automates cross-platform patching and gives you a continuous and comprehensive view of your IT infrastructure. Rudder is perfectly adapted to hybrid and critical infrastructure. You can now keep all your systems up to date, secure and reliable.
Control patch management on Windows and Linux in a single interface. Rudder also helps you easily set up exceptions for your patch campaigns
Don't miss flaws any more, and fix them all with Rudder. It also ensures that your systems are compliant with your company’s standards.
Keep your systems up to date to ensure your infrastructure is running smoothly. Make the entire patch management process more reliable by updating progressively and analyzing the results.
How it works
Keep control on systems updates
Get an overview of available patches:
- list them by system or by update
- identify which packages on which systems need to be updated
- get specific details as the type of patch it is (security, bug, updates…).
Create and plan patch campaigns
You can plan your campaigns with different options according to your needs: one-shot or recurring, day and time, campaign duration, exception management…
Get a continuous visibility into patch management
Have continuous visibility on your patch management:
- get the list of every campaign event, planned and done. Check out the details for each of them in one click.
- monitor the results and detect if some packages failed to be updated
- get the history for each campaign and share information with your teams